Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graduation

We celebrated Josh's graduation on June 13th in the middle of a rainstorm. It was a good day. Six of us were able to see the graduation live and the rest of the family was able to see it on a video screen from Drexel. We enjoyed meeting Josh's friends from the Media, Art and Design Program. We celebrated Josh's graduation from college and his cousin, Miles' graduation from high school on the following Sunday with a party. The weather was great, food was terrific and we played a whole lot of badminton. Nephew Doug and I were the badminton champs! We went to the shore to Ocean City the next day and relived some of our growing up traditions with Adam and Josh and their grandmother- skee ball, board walk, funnel cake, sand castle building, but that's another blog.
My niece Margaret taught me how to add pictures to my blog sight so it should be more fun and more interesting.

3 comments:

tyree l said...

I finally got around to checking out your blog. Some very interesting reading. DEEP STUFF. Looks like you are having a wonderful adventure! So glad you are ejnoying your family and all of the great events that you have to celebrate together.

Rob Erickson said...

Amidst all the "deep" books I'm reading for my sabbatical, I keep going back to "The Shack". I think that fictional book did more to shake me out of my stunted understanding of the Trinity and free me up to encounter Moltman, Volf and Toorance on the Trinity.

tyree l said...

The Shack seems ever present for me as well, so many times it comes to mind in other studies and conversations. It is indeed a very thought provoking book.