Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cyber Adventure Begins

I have just finished reading Friedman's book "The World is Flat" where he challenges us to enter the digital age. He is speaking to businesses but I heard him speaking loud and clear to the church and to me. I love adventures to places I have never been to in the U.S and througout the world. I love the challenge of following God's lead on these adventures. However, I am not a computer guy and so the prospect of taking an adventure into Cyberspace is scary and daunting. So with Joan as my guide on this new adventure, I am embarking on a new journey of ideas and communication and faith. I am hoping that this blog will be a place where I can share the adventures in faith I experience but also a place that I can hear about your journeys. Let the journey begin.

No comments: